Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service
your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.
Please try again later.
This is the error i’ve encounted on my server when I try to enable the XSP2 capability of my debian box. By the way XSP (and XSP2) is a webserver written in C# that hosts ASP.NET’s System for Linux and other UNIX operating systems.
To fix this issue, the line of /etc/mono-server2/mono-server2-hosts.conf which contains:
must be changed to:
MonoServerPath default /usr/lib/mono/2.0/mod-mono-server2.exe
Lately, I’ve noticed that the date and time of my xen guest is not accurate. I’ve decided to reset it using the date command.
This is the wrong date
Tue Feb 19 11:23:01 PHT 2008
To change it, i issued (the date should be 22 March 2008 11:28):
debianguest:/home/pepesmith# date "032211282008"
Sat Mar 22 11:28:00 PHT 2008
I really expects that the date command issued will take effect. So to confirm that the date really was changed I issued again a date command.
Tue Feb 19 11:24:01 PHT 2008
And to my surprise the time is still not changing!
I suspect that something is wrong with the setting thus I go to the Dom0, the host server. I observed that the time being used by the guest is similar to host systems clock. So I decided to changed the host systems time. I’ve checked again the systems time of the guest. This time I’ve realised that the guest time is very dependent on the host. A guest systems time may be changed but then after few minutes (seconds), it will use the host systems time.
Googling for some answers, I’ve stumbled across the answer from a mailing list. It is saying that a command :
echo 1 > /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock
should be issued. And when I issued the command and observed the guest for a few minutes, the system clock stays the same as I expect it to be.
The only problem is that when a user reboots the guest, the value 1 of the file /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock returns to 0.
But i think the problem will be solved by a creating a startup script that updates that particular file.
I have moved my trac records from a Redhat-based linux distro (running as guest virtual machine to my own debian etch box) to another guest machine which runs a debian etch. What i did was to simply copy the content of the entire project directory and then put it on the destination directory. But then when I tried to browse on the trac which i”ve just installed an error occured and this is the error:
TracError: Database newer than Trac version
This problem was then fixed by running the sqlite3 and loading the trac.db with the use of following statement:
update system set value = 19 where name = "database_version";